Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No Fog Shower Mirror Spray

The Curious Incident of the gas turbines at Lama di Reno

Good evening to all.

After months of neglect I received third-hand information, even for well-doing the accounts, one, two, three, ... good fourth hand.
why I was a bit 'reticent to say anything.
wait for a character of the institutional level he did, or that I know, some well-known journalist of the Rhine Valley
But since everything is still there I'm here.
I speak with heartfelt joy.
If the things I learned (and a 'certain) are true ... Well after I say in the acknowledgments.

Well, 'nuff said and done away with ... fourth-hand.

First point: and I 'heard that the office of the region http://www.regione.emilia-romagna.it/wcm/ERMES/Canali/ambiente/tutela_ambientale/vas.htm
and then his manager had stored the procedure (EIA) of the Environmental Impact Assessment.
This thing puzzles me. Although I am not an expert on bureaucracy. did not have to close it? Just store it?
The fact is that Duff Energy following a request for documentation (who knows correct me) has not shown signs of life ... and then automatically have abdicated. In summary: The
Turbogas will not be. At least the Lama.
that I have submitted the same project in another part of Italy. Muzzarelli
indeed the commissioner had already given explicit policy response, not a nice, warm day in July.
http://impattozeroalama.blogspot.com/2010/07/un-tranquillo-week-end-marzabotto.html

Step Two:
(The news is only second-hand)
The town of Marzabotto announced the intention of DISMEC is interested in acquiring another nice piece of the ex-mill. And that
interessatta the project Duff Energy.


is that's it.
I'm really happy.
If it were true it would be the culmination of a period of truly "revolutionary" to Marzabotto.

Marzabotto showed that popular mobilization can moderate and civilized 'bring results. Maybe if instead of Marzabotto
was Marzaaltro would not go so 'but maybe not.
In recent years many things have happened.
A lot of new people made their voices heard, and many older people, who believed themselves untouchable have stopped doing it.
's strange then that this revolution has been a symbol of the Roman Empire with an institutional history already behind but was able to understand the new course and decide to have courage.
I wonder if this story may be predictive of news just as beautiful, maybe a national or international level.

How nice it would be.

Massimo - Lama di Reno - Marzabotto

0 comments:

Post a Comment