DONE! Statement to Citizens PD Marzabotto Administration from 2004 to 2009. What grade
Hello all.
I read the statement to the city PD 2004 2009 administration of the town of Marzabotto.
I'm really touched.
Here's what "in my opinion is the truth! About
I'm biased of course but you evaluated.
Massimo - Lama di Reno - Marzabotto
The lies of the administration. Done?
1) Participation! The administration has PD mistreated and denied the request of the citizens of the village councils. In the program's Roman Franks!
2) The communication! Well on this I gave my work life easier. A website like that of Marzabotto and 'worthy of 1991. Prehistory of the Internet. Marzabotto needs an open portal to the whole region and the world that describes the beauty of Marzabotto.
3) Mountain Community! The administration wants to poison not only citizens but also Sasso Marconi and I go by the discharge of the gas turbine.
4) New water mains and sewers! No comment. I leave it to you!
5) Attention to energy saving! At this point we are at the farce! Burning gas is bio-degradable. In meaning that degrades life in every form. The program Romano Franchi imcentrato dell'abiente compliance and the use of true renewables.
6) Respect for the environment. The level and 'respect for the citizens and participation!
7) Suitability of the rivers, walking trails and bike paths! At this point we have exceeded the limit. The river has more 'that fish floating trees, pedestrian pathways where they are? On the bike path. Boh! If you see them call me!. In the program Romano Franchi these issues are dealt with strongly and there are big projects.
8) Public Works in Frazioni.Frazioni? What villages? For the Mayor, the council and the council there is only capital. Fractions are a nuisance for them. !
9) Public works in the capital! ... At least those!
10) speeches on school buildings! But we're kidding? Go Panic, Panic went to elementary school.! But you saw? There are cracks on the walls that make me shudder!
11) Maintenance stradale.Su this network are moved. But really moved. 3 days ago in Reno knife I had a deja vu '! I went back to the "glorious" First Republic. I'm back in the hot villages in the south, their directors that the month before the elections were the asphalt. What wonderful memories. And instead Lama either. They made up the road with 10 cm of rain. They laughed even cats! And cats Lama there are several! Just
I'm tired. In the next episode. Good proseguimento.Saluti, Massimo D'Agostino.
0 comments:
Post a Comment