Monday, March 23, 2009

Pinky Finger Bending Hurts

Letter "open" to Liliana Morotti

spectacular view of the proliferation of open letters last time I do a me too!


Hello Liliana,
What a difference a weekend.
I had been to your last statement that the Committee is an association whose sole purpose is NOT to make a turbo gas power station at Lama di Reno, the Committee includes sensitivity and ideas which cut across the political spectrum.
still believe that yours is a legitimate choice and how 'was to other members of the Committee.
I also believe, for reasons that have more 'times out, that with your "Down the Field" your role as coordinator of the Committee is more 'compatible with your new role as candidate for mayor of Marzabotto.
would therefore need to pass the baton to some other member of the Committee will continue the fight against the dignity Turbo Gas.
PS I hope at least possible that the party of your new party alliances do not include parties that want to build new nuclear power stations or reuse the old nuclear power plant Brasimone

Massimo D'Agostino - Lama di Reno - Marzabotto

0 comments:

Post a Comment