Dear Santa , express two wishes for this Christmas.
gl
The first is for others, the second for me ...
So i ask you to bring lots of money to those who would do Lama di Reno a gas chamber. But a lot of money, a lot, until it burst the budget.
Maybe so 'will no longer' need to make the gas turbines.
Mah! Pensadoci well. I am reminded of the herds in Reggio Emilia. Ops Reggio Emilia. There are many herds of animals that give so much to eat, but just as those animals and they never say no! More 'daughters and give them eat more.
do you feel so 'daughters of the Bafana that will take them away and bring him all that money instead of a mountain of COAL .
HAAAAAAAHHHH No, no excuse, I had not thought of. Coal no cabbage that careless. Imagine what they do with this coal. Cabbage would become the Black blade.
Fiuuu! Well! After I first wish you a wonder to me.
I would like a gift from Superhero ..
It just so 'are not crazy. I would like the gift to tell the truth '! Who I want.
Imagine a better press conference during an interview, a public meeting who say I should tell the truth pure and simple! What a sight it would be. The subsequent lynching say.
Be Santa, if you know what I'm asking you for this lovely 2008. Foul finish with a bang.
MASSIMO D'AGOSTINO - Lama di Reno - MARZABOTTO
0 comments:
Post a Comment